- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
And the ring? He offered her a rock worthy of a rock star’s wife, designed by edgy jewelry designer Loree Rodkin.
Rodkin has already been tweeting out the announcement and her rep says the bauble is totally unique. “It’s one of a kind, like all of her pieces.”
“He was working, so I picked stones, built settings, showed him choices and sent him pictures on his phone,” Rodkin reveals. She’s made jewelry for both Brady and Tyler for years and knows their taste.
Brady’s ring is a 5-carat, brilliant-cut diamond atop a micro pavé diamond-and-platinum band. The bride-to-be — who has dated Tyler for five years — flashed her trophy bling while walking through the airport on the way home from Hawaii, instantly starting the rumor mill a-churning.
Tyler was married to fashion designer Teresa Barrick from 1998 to 2006 and to Cyrinda Foxe from 1978 to 1987.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day