- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Jimmy Tatro is bringing web series The Real Bros of Simi Valley to Facebook Watch.
The show, a look at four friends as they try to figure out their lives 10 years after graduating from high school, will debut on the social media network’s video platform Nov. 30 with 10 episodes.
Simi Valley began as a show on Tatro’s YouTube channel. The first season, which began in April 2017, ran for four episodes that garnered more than 4.5 million views. A few months later, Tatro broke out as the star of the first season of American Vandal on Netflix. Since then, he has appeared on Modern Family and voiced a character in animated film Smallfoot.
Now, Tatro’s Simi Valley is getting a second season thanks to Facebook. In addition to starring in the series, the actor also co-wrote it with Christian Pierce and served as director and executive producer. Starring alongside him are Tanner Petulla, Nick Colletti and Cody Ko.
Pierce is also executive producing alongside Mike Rosenstein and Studio71’s Dan Weinstein, Michael Schreiber, Adam Boorstin and Anjuli Hinds.
The project joins a roster of Facebook Watch properties that span shortform projects, reality TV shows and scripted series. Also coming soon to the video platform is Queen America starring Catherine Zeta Jones.
Tatro is repped by UTA and Felker Toczek Suddleson Abramson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day