- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another Tuesday, another easy ratings win for NBC thanks to America’s Got Talent and World of Dance.
The two competitions finished 1-2 in both adults 18-49 and total viewers Tuesday night, although both were off a tick versus last week in the demo. AGT delivered a 2.0 among adults 18-49 (versus 2.1 a week ago) and improved in viewers from 11.3 million to 11.5 million.
World of Dance also slipped a tenth in the demo to 1.2 but topped the combined competition (0.4 for ABC’s The Last Defense and 0.5 for an NCIS: New Orleans rerun on CBS) at 10 o’clock.
Beat Shazam (0.7) and Love Connection (0.5) were even with their last airings on Fox. The Last Defense also held steady. The 100 rose a tenth to 0.3 on The CW, but The Outpost gave back last week’s gain and came in at 0.1.
NBC’s 1.7 average in the 18-49 demo for the night beat the combined average for Fox (0.6), CBS (0.5) and ABC (0.5). The CW trailed at 0.2.
On late-night TV, The Tonight Show scored a 0.5 demo rating in metered markets at 11:35 p.m., topping 0.4s for The Late Show and Jimmy Kimmel Live! The Late Show led in households at 2.4/7.
Late Night and Nightline tied for the lead at 12:35 a.m. with 0.3s. The Late Late Show was at 0.2.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day