- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The former Project Runway host/judge will officially be named to the bench of NBC’s summer reality competition series on Monday, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TMZ, Klum will join Howard Stern, Howie Mandel and new addition Mel B of the Spice Girls on the panel.
The former model earned an Emmy nomination in 2008 for her role on Lifetime’s Project Runway, which she also executive produces. In addition, Klum has served as host of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show a number of times. She’s also hosted the German incarnation of Project Runway since 2006.
Mel B joined the series in February, replacing Sharon Osbourne, who announced her departure from the talent show in August, claiming that NBC fired her son Jack Osbourne from its competition entry Stars Earn Stripes after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. NBC refuted that claim.
Klum’s addition marks the first time AGT has featured a four-judge panel. Klum is repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers