- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
America’s Got Talent recorded its lowest Tuesday ratings of the season with its third live episode — but it still handily won the night’s Nielsen race.
The NBC competition show drew a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49, off three-tenths of a point (14 percent) from its performance a week ago. Even so, nothing else on the broadcast networks Tuesday threatened AGT‘s place at the top of the rankings.
Making It followed America’s Got Talent with a 0.8, off a tenth from last week’s show (pending updates). It is, however, currently at a three-week high in total viewers with 3.95 million.
ABC’s Bachelor in Paradise (1.1) held steady week to week and was the only other broadcast show to break the 1.0 barrier in the 18-49 demo. It also brought in its biggest total audience for the Tuesday installment this season with 4.15 million viewers. Castaways likewise matched its week-ago number with a 0.5.
The only other original airing Tuesday was The Outpost (0.2) on The CW. Fox aired repeats of Beat Shazam and Love Connection, though the latter’s 0.4 rating was even with the previous week’s original episode.
NBC’s 1.5 average in the demo in primetime easily topped ABC’s 0.9 to win the network race. CBS came in third at 0.5 with a night of reruns. Fox averaged 0.4 and The CW 0.2.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day