- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
America’s Got Talent has crowned its latest winner.
NBC’s talent competition series named the Olate Dogs, a traveling dog act from New Jersey, as the winner of season seven on Thursday’s finale, taking the $1 million grand prize and headlining a Las Vegas show. They also performed live on Today on Friday.
“This has been the end and beginning to our journey. America’s Got Talent‘ has been the most exceptional experience that either of us has ever been on; this is a dream come true after many years of hard work,” said the Olate Dogs in a statement.
The Olate Dogs — led by Richard Olate and his son Nicholas — topped finalists Joe Castillo, a sand story artist; comedian Tom Cotter; William Close, an Earth Harp inventor; artist David Garibaldi; and the dance group The Untouchables.
The season finale included performances and guest stars by OneRepublic, Flo Rida, Justin Bieber, Green Day, Ne-Yo, Joan Rivers and the Blue Man Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant