- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Darci Lynne Farmer’s life changed when she won the 12th season of America’s Got Talent in September. Soon, fans will get to see the singing ventriloquist’s act live, as she has signed with UTA.
It’s easy to see why the agency wanted to add Farmer to its roster: The 13-year-old Oklahoma native’s finale performance garnered the most views and votes in AGT history, and her first official performance — Dec. 16 at the Criterion in Oklahoma City — sold out in just six minutes. The venue promptly added two extra shows.
Farmer may have established her status as a hometown hero, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg. UTA already has plans for a television series, record deal and national tour.
In the meantime, you can still buy tickets to her December shows here.
Farmer continues to be managed by LEG.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day