- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former America’s Next Top Model finalist Analeigh Tipton is heading to TV full time.
The model-turned-actress has been tapped to star in ABC’s untitled Jeff Lowell comedy pilot, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The single-camera romantic comedy exposes the unfiltered internal monologues of a young couple, Peter and Dana (Tipton), embarking on a new relationship. Lowell (Two and a Half Men, Just Shoot Me) will pen the script and executive produce the ABC Studios and Brillstein Entertainment Partners pilot alongside EP Peter Traugott.
Dana is described as pretty and friendly — unlike most New Yorkers.
Tipton, who finished third in the 11th cycle of America’s Next Top Model, is also a former figure skater and actress. Her credits include roles in The Big Bang Theory, The Green Hornet, Hung, Warm Bodies and Crazy, Stupid, Love. She’s repped by CAA, Mosaic and McKuin Frankel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina