- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s nothing funny about this story.
The couple began dating in 2000 and wed on August 29, 2003. They have two children together, Archie, 3, and Abel, 2.
The couple has shared plenty of screen time together through the years. Poehler guest-starred on Fox’s Arrested Development in 2004, the couple appeared as ice skating partners in the 2007 film Blades of Glory, and Arnett guest-starred on Poehler’s hit NBC sitcom Parks & Recreation in 2010. They also appeared together in Horton Hears a Who!, On Broadway, Spring Breakdown and Monsters vs. Aliens.
Arnett was previously married to Penelope Ann Miller in 1994. They divorced a year later.
The couple will not be releasing a statement, according to their reps. The news was first reported by Us Weekly.
Poehler’s Parks & Recreation and Arnett’s Up All Night both have their season premieres on Thursday, Sept. 20, on NBC. Arnett will also return to Arrested Development in spring 2013 when the highly anticipated series debuts on Netflix.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day