- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This one isn’t for the faint of heart.
Discovery is ready to feed a man to an anaconda for Eaten Alive. The network released two promos for the special, which will see wildlife expert Paul Rosolie go into the belly of the beast . But not to worry, he’ll be wearing a protective suit (as showcased in one of the videos below), which will allow him to come out unharmed.
Read more Complete Guide to TV Premiere Dates 2014
Discovery recently struck gold with another stunt, with Sunday’s live broadcast of Nik Wallenda‘s blindfolded tightrope walk across skyscrapers, which fetched 6.7 million viewers. Discovery previously saw success in 2013 with coverage of Felix Baumgartner‘s then-record-breaking skydive from the stratosphere.
Eaten Alive airs on Dec. 7. Will you be tuning in?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
William Jackson Harper
Friends: The Reunion