- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the Anchorman sequel hitting theaters in December, one of its stars is making the rounds with an appearance on an animated comedy series.
David Koechner, known as sportscaster Champion “Champ” Kind in the movie franchise, lends his voice to Disney XD’s Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja as Mac Antfee, a former Norrisville ninja who was stripped of his standing, in the July 27 episode.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from the upcoming installment, which sees Mac — intent on recruiting an army to destroy current ninja Randy — tasking Randy with his latest activity: fighting a boy who is half his size. At first, Randy thinks it might be a cake walk, but when he gets into it, he quickly realizes just how deceiving looks can be.
When Randy fails to fulfill Mac’s wishes, the Ninja Camp boss strips Randy of his ninja label: “Not now, not ever!” Will Randy redeem himself?
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja airs Saturday at 10:30 a.m. on Disney XD.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day