- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The duo will broadcast live from New York City’s Times Square on Dec. 31 from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. for their New Year’s Eve Live With Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin program.
Correspondent Isha Sesay will report from the ground in Times Square, while John Zarrella will join from Key West, Fla. and Gary Tuchman from Eastport, Maine.
At 12:30 a.m., CNN’s Brooke Baldwin in New Orleans’ Jackson Square and HLN’s Susan Hendricks in Nashville will take over the telecast to ring in the new year for the central time zone.
Prior to the the three-hour New Year’s Eve coverage, CNN will air a “best and worst of 2012” Anderson Cooper 360 special at 8 p.m. Correspondents Sesay and Tom Foreman will be joined by Aisha Tyler, Ben Stein, radio host Pete Dominick, Julie Mason and Buddy Valastro.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day