- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The name of Anderson Cooper‘s new daytime talk show has been revealed: Anderson.
The New York Times‘ Brian Stelter said Warner Bros. and Telepictures, which will produce the show, settled on the moniker.
Other daytime shows like Regis and Kelly, Oprah and Ellen also use first-name titles.
Cooper will launch his show in the fall of 2011, while continuing to anchor at CNN, as The Hollywood Reporter first revealed in September.
Cooper, who will also serve as executive producer, has said, “It’s fun and interesting to work in daytime television. The format is unique and you can really go in-depth on a wide range of fascinating and compelling stories. With this new program I hope to relay important information and relate to people and the audience in a completely different way. It’s an exciting opportunity to show another side of myself and create something worthwhile and special in daytime.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day