- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Andy Cohen has joined Oprah Winfrey, Derek Jeter and Chelsea Handler in the celebrity book imprint club.
The popular talk-show host, award-winning producer and best-selling author will now oversee Andy Cohen Books, an imprint of Henry Holt and Co. The imprint will draw on Cohen’s “unique ability to discover compelling personal narratives,” the publisher said Thursday.
The first books from the imprint will be revealed at a later date.
Meanwhile, Holt will release Superficial: More Adventures From the Andy Cohen Diaries on Nov. 15. The book is a sequel to his best-selling work from 2014, The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year.
“My not-so-secret passion is writing, and through my wonderful partnership with Holt, I’ve become obsessed with the business of publishing,” said Cohen. “I’m already developing shows for radio and TV and now can’t wait to develop best-selling books written by many of the people I know who are primed to hit it out of the park.”
Cohen hosts Bravo’s Watch What Happens: Live. He is an executive producer of the Real Housewives reality franchise.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day