- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox 21 Television Studios is bringing in a key executive.
Andy Richley has joined the studio as senior vp development, reporting to Fox 21 TV Studios president Bert Salke.
Richley joins Fox 21 after a 12-year run at Lionsgate Television, where he spent six years as senior vp and oversaw development of series including Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Mad Men, Boss, The Royals, Graves and White Famous.
At Fox 21, Richley will focus on development for cable and streaming as well as identify talent and concepts for series from the studio. He will work closely with execs from all platforms as well as the agencies and drive projects through development — from inception through production order.
“Andy is someone we’ve known and have been interested in for some time,” Salke said Tuesday in a statement. “His many years of work at Lionsgate speaks for itself, and given how competitive the landscape has become, we feel extremely lucky to be working with Andy.”
Before joining Lionsgate, Richley served in drama development at NBC, where he started his career as a page.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day