- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
FX is bringing Charlie Sheen back from the dead in the second trailer for its upcoming Anger Management comedy.
In the new promo — set to Harold Arlen and Johnny Mercer‘s “Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive” (later covered by Bing Crosby) — the ousted Two and a Half Men star is billed as an “Actor,” “Icon” and “Winner.”
VIDEO: FX Teases Charlie Sheen’s Return in First ‘Anger Management’ Trailer
“C’mon, everyone deserves a 24th chance. … What’s the worst that could happen?” Sheen says in the 15-second spot for the comedy, which premieres Thursday, June 28 with back-to-back episodes at 9 and 9:30 p.m.
STORY: Charlie Sheen Offers First Look at ‘Anger Management’ on ‘Today’
Sheen stars as a nontraditional therapist specializing in anger management in the series, which co-stars. Selma Blair, Shawnee Smith, Daniela Bobadilla, Michael Arden and Noureen DeWulf. Brett Butler will recur and Sheen’s ex-wife, Denise Richards, will guest star.
Check out the new promo below.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day