- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The FX comedy, which has seen steep drops every week since premiering on June 28, finally saw a boost in viewership and the key demo last night.
Week four of Anger Management brought in just north of 2.6 million viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-9. That’s a 10 percent jump from last week’s 2.4 million and 1.0 demo showing.
The numbers are still a far cry from the record-breaking premiere haul of 5.7 million, but it bodes well for the series’ chances of its 90-episode pickup option. An undisclosed average needs to be met in order for the network to renew the Debmar-Mercury distributed series.
Anger Management is halfway through its freshman season and three episodes into the eight-episode ratings sampling that will help determine if it is picked up.
The second week, the first to be factored into renewal math, pulled in 3.37 million viewers, 1.71 million of them adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day