- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Titans star Anna Diop has signed with M88 for management, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned. The firm was launched last August by former WME partner Phillip Sun and MACRO founder and CEO Charles D. King to represent artists from the “global new majority.”
The Senegal-born actress plays Kory Anders, also known as the superhero Starfire, on the DC Universe series, which will return for its third season this year on HBO Max. She was previously a series regular on Fox’s 24: Legacy and The CW’s The Messengers, and her credits also include Us, Netflix’s Message From the King and The Moment in film as well as Bosch, Greenleaf, Quantico, Touch and Lincoln Heights on television. She made her screen debut in 2006 with a recurring role on Everybody Hates Chris.
Diop continues to be represented by Jackoway Austen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Behind The Screen