- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Apple TV+ is adding to its executive team.
Zennen Clifton is joining the streaming service as a creative executive. The former 3BD Networks exec will be part of the domestic development team under Matt Cherniss, head of development and current programming.
Prior to joining Apple, Clifton was executive vp 3BD Networks, part of digital entertainment studio 3BlackDot. In that post he oversaw direct to consumer content initiatives and 3BD’s branded content studio.
Clifton co-founded production company No Label with former NBA star Baron Davis, with the aim of developing content for multicultural audiences. The company has developed projects with Sony, Lionsgate, Amazon and Warner Horizon, among others.
Clifton has also vp TV and digital at MACRO and was manager of development and programming at Yahoo. He began his career at WME.
Cherniss’ team at Apple is responsible for scripted series on the TV+ platform and also includes former Sony Pictures TV co-president Chris Parnell, who joined the tech giant in 2020.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day