- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ariana Grande’s charity concert in Manchester on Sunday has led U.K. TV giant ITV to move the season finale of its hit competition show Britain’s Got Talent from that night to Saturday.
The season-11 finale of the show, created by Simon Cowell and featuring a panel of judges that includes Cowell and Amanda Holden, will now air at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, while the British Soap Awards is being moved from Saturday night to Tuesday at 8 p.m., ITV said.
In the U.K., Grande’s concert will air live Sunday on BBC TV, BBC radio and Capital Radio Networks.
“Ariana Grande’s One Love Manchester benefit concert is bringing artists and the public together and will raise funds for the Red Cross’ Manchester Emergency Fund,” ITV said in a statement. “ITV and Britain’s Got Talent have no desire to distract from this important cause.”
Grande will be joined by such big names as Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Coldplay, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Niall Horan and Take That at Manchester’s Old Trafford cricket ground two weeks after a bomber killed 22 people after a Grande concert in the city.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day