- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Army Wives’ fifth season got off to a great start Sunday night.
The Lifetime drama averaged 4.2 million total viewers at 9 p.m. That marks a 27 percent increase over the show’s Season 4 debut in April.
Sunday’s episode also showed improvement over the Season 4 premiere in the key demos of adults 25-54 (2 million, up 13 percent), women 18-49 (1.4 million, up 19 percent) and women 25-54 (1.5 million, up 8 percent).
In addition, Sunday’s episode is Lifetime’s second most watched original season premiere ever among the key demos of women 18+ (2,972,000) and adults 18+ (3,907,000), behind Wives‘ Season 2 debut.
Following Wives at 10 p.m., new reality series Coming Home debuted with 2.7 million total viewers, including 1.4 million adults 18-49 and 1.3 million adults 25-54. The show features U.S. armed forces service members’ surprise family reunions after serving long tours of duty.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power