- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Army Wives’ fifth season got off to a great start Sunday night.
The Lifetime drama averaged 4.2 million total viewers at 9 p.m. That marks a 27 percent increase over the show’s Season 4 debut in April.
Sunday’s episode also showed improvement over the Season 4 premiere in the key demos of adults 25-54 (2 million, up 13 percent), women 18-49 (1.4 million, up 19 percent) and women 25-54 (1.5 million, up 8 percent).
In addition, Sunday’s episode is Lifetime’s second most watched original season premiere ever among the key demos of women 18+ (2,972,000) and adults 18+ (3,907,000), behind Wives‘ Season 2 debut.
Following Wives at 10 p.m., new reality series Coming Home debuted with 2.7 million total viewers, including 1.4 million adults 18-49 and 1.3 million adults 25-54. The show features U.S. armed forces service members’ surprise family reunions after serving long tours of duty.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day