- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arnold Schwarzenegger is ready to get down to business.
NBC has released the first promo for its new-look Celebrity Apprentice featuring Schwarzenegger taking on oversight of the boardroom.
The Terminator-themed 35-second promo features the network promoting the series with the tagline, “We’re building a new boss,” with Schwarzenegger possibly revealing one of his new catchphrases. “Let’s get down to business,” he says in the spot.
The two-term California governor will take over as host of NBC’s reality competition series in January. Host turned Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was, as his Celebrity Apprentice persona would say, “fired” from the network last year after making derogatory statements about Mexican immigrants.
Schwarzenegger will be joined by new advisers Warren Buffett, Jessica Alba and Tyra Banks when Celebrity Apprentice returns in January. Check out the promo, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day