- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
James Lipton is assembling his Arrested Development co-stars for a reunion.
The Inside the Actors Studio host, who reprised his guest role as Warden Stefan Gentles in the comedy’s recent Netflix revival, will interview the cast and creator Mitch Hurwitz during an upcoming episode of the Bravo series.
PHOTOS: Portraits of Will Arnett, Jason Bateman and the Stars of Netflix
Lipton teased the news on the Bravo Instagram account (below), performing the Bluth family chicken dance — an awkward sight for those unfamiliar with the series.
Guests include Will Arnett, Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Alia Shawkat, Jeffrey Tambor and Jessica Walter. (Michael Cera, Tony Hale and David Cross are sitting this one out.)
News of the cast’s latest reunion comes just a few days after Hurwitz spoke optimistically of more Arrested Development outings at the New York TV Festival. He said he’d like to see a fifth season on Netflix as well as a feature film.
“It’s not my decision, but it’s what I want to do,” he said. “The reason I’m not just saying, let’s go do the series next, is because I’m worried it’ll take two years to make all those deals — a mess of people, a weird tease to all of us and the audience. So my goal is to do a movie for Netflix type thing, and then go into the series.”
For now, fans can settle for reminiscing on Inside the Actors Studio. The episode premieres Thursday, Nov. 7, at 8 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day