- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What would you do to get a role on Arrested Development?
Six fans will be awarded walk-on roles on the upcoming fourth season of the cult comedy, Netflix announced Wednesday.
“The Bluths have walked on so many people we thought it was only fair to let a few fans walk on them. Come see behind-the-scenes and for God’s sake, please don’t touch anything!” said creator and executive producer Mitch Hurwitz.
Beginning Wednesday, those in the U.S. can enter to win a role by creating an original piece of Arrested Development content. Videos that are less than two minutes long, a photo or original artwork are just some of the things fans can enter. Arrested Development cast members and producers will pick the winning entries. Entries can be submitted via Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr with #BluthWalkOn.
The contest ends Tuesday, Oct. 16.
Watch a video with Michael Cera announcing the walk-on role contest:
Arrested Development debuts in spring 2013 on Netflix.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Framing Britney Spears
Michael K. Williams
The Late Show