- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arrested Development is adding two high-profile guest stars.
Though Netflix would not comment on whom they are playing specifically, Vulture reported Tuesday that Wiig would be playing a young Lucille Bluth (Jessica Walter).
Each episode will revolve around a different character, kicking off with Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman).
The majority of the Arrested Development cast came together in January during the Television Critics Association’s winter press tour to tout the show’s return, and, yes, they still have plans for a follow-up movie. (The beloved comedy had been axed by Fox after three seasons in 2006.)
“This is the first act of what we would like to complete in a movie,” creator Mitch Hurwitz said at the time. “These are episodes that set that up. One does not work without the other.”
Other big-name stars who will be hanging out with the Bluths include Conan O’Brien, Andy Richter, John Slattery, Terry Crews and Isla Fisher.
All episodes will launch at the same time in May on Netflix.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day