- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When The CW’s Arrow returns for season four, there’s going to be another masked vigilante running around the streets of Star City.
John Diggle (David Ramsey) is getting a new look to protect his identity as he continues to fight on Team Arrow, and The CW has released the first look at the new costume.
Complete with a black helmet and black leather jacket, Diggle’s new costume will debut in the season-four premiere.
It’s about time that Diggle got something to conceal his identity while fighting crime, since season four’s big bad, the DC Comics villain Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) and his H.I.V.E., will present a very personal motivation for Diggle, given that they were behind his brother’s murder.
“You’ll see [Diggle] take on a leadership role on Team Arrow in Oliver’s [Stephen Amell] absence,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells The Hollywood Reporter. “But Damien Darhk is going to prove to be much more than he can handle on his own, and that’s when Oliver is brought back to help.”
Arrow season four premieres Wednesday, Oct. 7, at 8 p.m. on The CW. What do you think of the costume?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day