- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arrow season four continues to fill out its cast.
True Blood alum Rutina Wesley will play Liza Warner in a multi-episode arc, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. In comic book Lore, Liza Warner is a police officer known as Lady Cop. In an Arrow twist, she’ll be a member of an anti-vigilante task force. The actress is best known for her work as Tara Thornton on HBO’s True Blood, and she recently appeared on NBC’s Hannibal. The Wrap first reported the casting news.
The new faces are part of a growing cast, which includes British actor Jimmy Akingbola as DC Comics villain Baron Reiter (AKA Baron Blitzkrieg), Neal McDonough as Damien Darhk, Alexander Calvert as Lonnie Machin/Anarky and Echo Kellum as DC superhero Mister Terrific. Falk Hentschel will be play Carter Hall/Hawkman and Danish actor Casper Crump will play the villain Vandal Savage on crossover episodes of Arrow/The Flash before moving over to upcoming spinoff Legends of Tomorrow in early 2016.
Arrow season four premieres Oct. 7 at 8 p.m. on the CW.
Aug. 11, 6:45 p.m. Updated with official character description for Wesley.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day