- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Starling City has another foe.
Arrow has snagged British actor Vinnie Jones in a multi-episode arc as a DC Comics villain, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Jones, who previously appeared in TV’s Elementary and The Cape, has been cast as Danny “Brick” Brickwell, a gang leader. He begins his three-episode trek in episode 10.
In DC lore, Brick is a metahuman whose stony skin grants him invulnerability and super-strength. His success as an underworld kingdom is due mainly to his peerless criminal mind rather than his superhuman abilities. This marks the first time the character will be featured in a live-action property.
Jones is the latest addition to an Arrow guest cast that includes Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable), the Atom/Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), Thea’s new love interest (Austin Butler), Digger Harkness/Captain Boomerang (Nick Tarabay), Wildcat/Ted Grant (J.R. Ramirez), Felicity’s mother (Charlotte Ross), Maseo (Karl Yune), Katana (Rila Fukushima), Felicity’s college ex (Nolan Funk) and Mark Shaw/Manhunter (David Cubitt).
Jones is repped by Innovative Artists and Elevate Entertainment. Arrow airs at 8 p.m. on Wednesdays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day