- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kutcher’s home away from home on the Warner Bros. lot in Burbank is massive, sporting satellite TV capability, two stories and several “pop” out compartments to make the double-wide even wider. TMZ’s photos of the trailer show the shiny vehicle from a number of angles and indicate that it takes at half a dozen tires to move the unit to and fro.
Sheen’s trailer was of the extra-large variety as well, and he even made a short film about his efforts to take it off the WB lot once he’d been fired from the show. The two-and-a-half-minute video showed a camouflage-wearing Sheen as a “Warlock” speaking to a stuffed horse and his “Strike Team Five” before going on “Mission Greyhound.”
Sheen’s actual trailer was taken off the lot on March 10. The converted bus was originally going to be towed away from Stage 26 but Sheen sent a repairman to save it from that fate.
Kutcher’s debut on the CBS series is set for Sept. 19.
Sheen, meanwhile, will star in Anger Management, a Debmar-Mercury distributed comedy loosely based on the 2003 film of the same name.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day