- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amy Sedaris is keeping her home at TruTV.
The Turner-owned cable network has renewed the variety sketch show At Home With Amy Sedaris for a second season consisting of 10 episodes.
A24 (Lady Bird, 2 Dope Queens) has boarded At Home to produce the second season of the scripted series, which was co-created by Sedaris and Paul Dinello (Strangers With Candy). Production will begin later this year on the comedy, on which Sedaris invites viewers into her world and showcases her distinctive brand of hospitality and homemaking in weekly themed episodes that feature imaginative characters, how-to demos and special guests.
The first season of the show, which wrapped in December, helped bring new viewers to the smallest outlet of Turner’s cable portfolio. TruTV says more than a quarter of the series’ audience was comprised of new viewers.
Season two will be executive produced by Sedaris and A24’s Ravi Nandan.
At Home joins a TruTV lineup that also includes Adam Ruins Everything, Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits and Monsters, Hack My Life, I’m Sorry, Impractical Jokers, Jon Glaser Loves Gear and more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day