- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Atlanta‘s long-awaited second season is almost here.
The FX dramedy from Donald Glover released a trailer for its return, dubbed “Robbin’ Season” as it will focus on the period right before Christmas and New Year’s, when there’s an uptick in crime in the city.
The writers chose to make it the backdrop of the new season to mirror the characters’ journeys. “Our characters are going through insane, desperate transitions so ‘Robbin’ Season’ is kind of a metaphor for all of our characters,” said writer Stephen Glover at TCA in January.
The new season of Atlanta will debut March 1 at 10 p.m. and will continue to follow young manager Earn Marks (Glover) as he tries to get his cousin Alfred Miles’ (Brian Tyree Henry) rap career off the ground. The trailer offers a glimpse at what Robbin’ Season looks like in the series.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
House of the Dragon