- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) is suiting up as The Atom.
The CW has released the first photo of Routh as the superhero, which has been teased throughout this season of Arrow. On the show, Palmer is a billionaire who lost his fiance to Slade Wilson’s (Manu Bennett) soldiers. After taking over Queen Consolidated, he’s been toying with the idea of becoming a superhero — but he has needed Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) scientific skills to complete the suit. Last week, she finally gave in and decided to help, despite her reservations that he might come to harm.
In comic book lore, Palmer’s suit allows him to shrink down to the size of subatomic particles.
Palmer will don The Atom suit for the Feb. 25 episode of Arrow. He will also appear in an episode of The Flash, alongside Felicity, later this season. Meanwhile, The CW is toying with the idea of giving The Atom his own spinoff show.
What do you think of the suit? Sound off on the comments.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day