- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Aubrey Plaza had one question for the host of NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon as he explained the rules of Think Fast!, a game where a contestant answers a question quickly without thinking. “How do we win?” she asked as the audience laughed.
“Doesn’t matter … don’t think like that,” said Fallon.
“How do doctors like to relax?,” asked Fallon as the actress quickly said, “Smoking it up, baby.” When he asked her to “describe Kevin,” Plaza accidently dropped an f-bomb and then reacted by repeating “fuck” again.
“What is wrong with you?” said Fallon, before it was his turn.
“What’s a combination of a zebra and a hippo called?” asked the actress. “Zippopatamus,” Fallon answered. “Say something to impress me,” shot back Plaza. “Hi, there,” Fallon said bashfully.
The final lightning round had Plaza joking about getting banned from using Uber — she “smacked [the driver] in the face” — and Fallon’s cereal for dogs, called “Chubby Wow-Wow.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day