- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Freshly eliminated “Dancing With the Stars” contestant Audrina Patridge isn’t spending too much time feeling sorry for herself.
Staying true to her roots, Patridge has signed a deal with MTV’s sister-company VH1 to star in and produce a still untitled reality project following the aspiring-actress and her family as they navigate through celebrity and Hollywood. The former “Hills” star teamed up last year with Mark Burnett to develop the series.
“I am thrilled to be working with VH1,” Patridge tells THR. “I can’t wait to begin filming and introduce the world to my amazing family.”
Filming will begin early next year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Succession’ Star Brian Cox Reflects on Series After Finale Airs: “The Greatest Work Experience Ever”
Critic’s Notebook: Bleak Series Finale Brings ‘Barry’ to a Satisfyingly Unsatisfying Close
Alex Borstein on Love for Midge in Series Finale and ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s’ Depiction of Imperfect Women