- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Whether you’re a Team Matty or Team Jake supporter, things are about to head downhill — for both camps.
At least, that’s what series star Ashley Rickards teased about upcoming episodes of the MTV comedy. “Team Matty or Team Jake, it doesn’t matter,” Rickards told the The Hollywood Reporter. “Things are going to go down for both you guys.”
Rickards’ castmate Beau Mirchoff was coy when previewing new developments on the high school-set series. On Thursday’s episode, Valentine’s Day takes center stage — pitting the school between the couples and the haters.
“The love triangle [between Jenna, Matty and Jake] comes to a head, more sass from Sadie Saxton,” he told THR.
Mirchoff, who plays lovable jock Matty, did echo Rickards’ statement about more drama on the way.
“It just keeps getting heightened,” he said, “so fans have a lot in store.”
Watch the full interview above.
Awkward airs 10:30 p.m. Thursdays.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day