- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Aziz Ansari impersonated Bobby Jindal on The Tonight Show and explained why he is still seeking the Republican presidential nomination despite polling so low.
When Jimmy Fallon asked Ansari’s Jindal about polling at 1 percent, the fake candidate said he is actually polling at 2 percent which is a “huge difference.”
“You ever taste 1 percent milk?” said Ansari. “It’s barely milk, it’s like drinking white water. But man, when you start dumping that 2 percent milk on your Apple Jacks, it’s like pow! You can taste the fat.”
Ansari said that is the new campaign slogan: “Taste the fat.”
He then spoke about the small turnouts he’s had and questioning global warming. “I’m the only candidate that doesn’t believe in any science period,” said Ansari’s Jindal. He said “science myths like photosynthesis” are ludicrous.
The sketch ended with Ansari talking about how Donald Trump has spent more on hats than (Ansari’s) Jindal has on his entire campaign. He introduced his own line of “fiscally responsible hats” that show true conservative spending.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the legend of vox machina