- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Maybe Aziz Ansari should marry a Wendy’s chicken nugget?
The comedian, Parks and Recreation star and comfort food enthusiast was a guest on Conan on Monday night, where among other things, he discussed online dating with the host. When it was suggested to him by the host that he might try his luck finding a life partner on the internet, Ansari took some exception.
A friend of his, he said, recently married a woman he met online. It struck Ansari as a romantic notion, he said, until he inquired how this pal first found his future wife: searching “Jewish” and his area code. It was the same way, Ansari quipped, that he found a Wendy’s a few weeks back.
Why he was looking for fast food with the search term “Jewish” went unexplained, but mazel tov to him for somehow locating chicken nuggets by doing so.
Ansari also discussed proper wedding locations (which can double as body dumping grounds) and bullying during his visit with O’Brien.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day