- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In Jimmy Kimmel’s version of Bachelor in Paradise, there is no scandal.
The highly anticipated fourth season of the ABC Bachelor spinoff series premiered Monday night, finally showing Bachelor Nation how the show would handle the controversy that nearly derailed the network’s popular summer show.
But controversy was not on the menu when the second episode of Baby Bachelor in Paradise aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live! later that night.
Following up on the “passionate play dates” and “canoodling in the kiddie pool” from the first episode, which launched after the finale of The Bachelorette last week, the second featurette welcomed its villain in the form of the two-foot-tall, pigtail-wearing Charlie.
Charlie joined the kids from Kimmel’s previous Baby Bachelor and Baby Bachelorette spoofs as Kimmel hosted a Chris Harrison-inspired sit-down and three stars found themselves in a baby love triangle.
The next episode promises the return of Chad Johnson, a memorable adult villain from JoJo Fletcher’s season of The Bachelorette. “Where are all the adults?” he asks.
Watch the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day