- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Antonio Sabato Jr., who first broke through on ABC soap General Hospital, is dropping by the half-hour comedy in a guest-starring turn in Wednesday’s episode as a new potential love interest. But for whom?
In “All’s Flair in Love and War,” the Rome-born model-actor plays one of Danny’s (Derek Theier) new hockey teammates, Gerard. When Danny attempts to set Gerard up with his friend Riley (Chelsea Kane), he doesn’t realize that Gerard already has his eye on another lady, Ben’s mom Bonnie (Melissa Peterman).
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts images from the episode, featuring Riley and Gerard’s presumed first date. Though they may be all smiles, it’s safe to assume things may not be ending on a good note at the end of the evening as Bonnie and Gerard’s first meeting in the hockey team’s locker room (watch below) depicts.
Baby Daddy airs Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day