- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A new couple was crowned the winners of Bachelor Pad 2 on Monday night.
The $250,000 cash prize went to Holly Durst and her partner — and ex-fiance — Michael Stagliano.
They were chosen by the 14 previously eliminated contestants as the winners over Michelle Money and Graham Bunn.
But before they could take home they prize, they both had to choose whether the “share” or “keep” the winnings. If they both chose share, they split the money; if they both chose keep, the money would be divvied up among their fellow contestants. If they chose different answers, the person who chose keep would get to keep all the money.
In the end, they both chose to share, ensuring each of them went home with $125,000.
As viewers of the ABC reality show know, Durst and Stagliano split up before the show. But during filming, Stagliano declared his love for her, saying he wanted her back, while Durst began falling for fellow competitor Blake Julian.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day