- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
So much for true love.
On Monday’s episode of The Bachelor Pad, Jackie Gordon was voted off the show. Ames Brown chased after her, jumped in her limo and left the show to pursue their burgeoning romance — giving up the chance to win the $250,000 prize by winning the show.
Too bad it was short-lived.
“Um, well, we had a great time on the show and chose love over money in the competition,” Brown admitted to reporters in the ABC reality show’s weekly conference call Tuesday (via People.com). “We are not still dating but we enjoyed every moment we had together. After a little while, we split up. Nothing too exotic about it.”
“We just maybe weren’t the ideal match,” he added of their several-weeks long romance.
Gordon called Brown a “wonderful person… who made me feel very comfortable.”
She implied Brown was the one who broke up with her.
“I was shocked that it ended as it did. I thought it was potential forever,” she said. “It came out of nowhere. As far as I knew, things were great. I thought it lasted much longer than it did. I guess you didn’t. It takes two.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day