- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The naughtiest of the Bachelor franchise shows did not receive a rose.
The Bachelor Pad, the spinoff of The Bachelor that sees former contestants living together and competing for money (and sometimes love), will not be returning for a fourth season during summer 2013, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Executive producer Mike Fleiss tweeted to a fan Saturday that the series would not be on the schedule this summer.
It remains to be seen whether a fourth season of the slightly more raunchy sibling of The Bachelor ever will make it to TV.
While the most recent cycles of parent series The Bachelor and The Bachelorette both saw boosts in ratings, Bachelor Pad‘s third season slouched during its most recent outing. The 2012 run averaged a 1.3 rating in the key adults 18-to-49 demographic and 4 million viewers, double-digit declines from the previous summer.
The news comes less than a week after the finale of The Bachelor, which saw Sean Lowe propose to Catherine Giudici in Thailand. The new Bachelorette also was announced during the “After the Final Rose” special: Desiree Hartsock already has begun filming her season of the show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day