- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bachelor in Paradise held steady in Monday’s ratings, leading all broadcast network offerings for adults 18-49.
The ABC show earned a 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demo, even with its Monday debut a week ago. The Proposal (0.6) is also even with last week’s fast nationals, though it adjusted down in the finals.
American Ninja Warrior is currently even with last week’s 1.0 on NBC, but that number may be inflated a little by an NFL pre-emption on the network’s Baltimore affiliate. If ANW holds, it will join Bachelor in Paradise as the only network show Monday to reach a 1.0.
So You Think You Can Dance slipped a tenth to 0.5 on Fox. CBS’ special Carpool Karaoke: When Corden Met McCartney Live From Liverpool delivered a 0.6, on par with the average for the 8 o’clock hour in recent weeks. Salvation (0.3) and Elementary (0.4) were even with last week.
Whose Line Is It Anyway? is currently tied with its season high of 0.4 on The CW. Penn & Teller: Fool Us held steady at 0.3.
ABC led the network race Monday with a 1.0 average among adults 18-49. NBC is second at 0.9, pending updates. Fox came in third at 0.5, and CBS and The CW tied for fourth at 0.4.
The late-night talk shows are in reruns for the week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day