- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former Bachelor star Sean Lowe has set a wedding date.
He and his fiancée, Catherine Giudici, announced Monday on ABC’s Good Morning America that they will be married Sunday, Jan. 26. The ceremony will be telecast on ABC, but in a franchise first, it will air live, from 8-10 p.m. ET.
The couple became engaged in Thailand at the finish of filming on the 17th edition of The Bachelor in November 2012. The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine’s Wedding, hosted by Chris Harrison, also will give viewers a look at the wedding planning.
Past Bachelor and Bachelorette couples who will be on the guest list, along with participants and the wedding location, will be announced at a later date. The couple currently resides in separate locations in Dallas.
Lowe and Giudici join Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney and Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenberg as the fourth couple in franchise history to marry. All of those ceremonies were telecast on ABC.
Meanwhile, the 18th edition of The Bachelor, starring Juan Pablo Galavis, also is set to premiere in January.
The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine’s Wedding will be produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day