- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Josh Krajcik‘s soulful vocals and romantic lyrics would make any date complete, which makes it only fitting that The X Factor alum will be serenading an intimate evening for two on an episode of ABC’s The Bachelor, set to air Jan. 13.
The Ohio native will perform the song “Let Me Hold You” from his debut album Blindly, Lonely, Lovely as the current bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis, a former professional soccer player from Venezuela, escorts one of his bachelorettes to a “breathtaking winter wonderland created in sunny Los Angeles,” according to a release.
“Let Me Hold You” will be released to adult contemporary radio on the same day the episode airs. “I want to take away the hurt/but I just don’t have the words/let me hold you/let me hold you tight/let me hold you/just let me hold you tonight,” he sings in the chorus.
The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.
Listen to the song below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day