- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s official: Ashley Hebert is keeping her wedding in the ABC family.
The former Bachelorette star’s wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum will air in a TV special on ABC, the network announced.
And as a special treat to fans of the reality dating series, host Chris Harrison will officiate the wedding.
PHOTOS: 19 of Hollywood’s All-Time Shortest Marriages
The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding, airing on Sunday, Dec. 16, 9-11 p.m., ET, will follow the happy couple as they prepare for the big day with dress fittings, bachelorette and bachelor parties and every other detail that goes into their big day.
The special will also feature the appearance of past Bachelor and Bachelorette stars, who will attend the wedding.
Hebert chose Rosenbaum at the end of her season of The Bachelorette, accepting his proposal in Fiji in August 2010. Hebert had previously appeared on Brad Womack’s season of The Bachelor.
Hebert will be the second Bachelorette star to make it down the aisle with her chosen companion. Trista Rehn married Ryan Sutter in 2003. Their trip to the altar was also broadcast in a three-episode special called Trista & Ryan’s Wedding.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day