- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If being a contestant on The Bachelorette can’t guarantee true love, it can at least guarantee a fantastic wardrobe.
Emily Maynard, who can currently be seen dispensing roses to eligible men on the ABC reality show, reportedly had a wardrobe budget of $350,000 for this season’s filming. The number comes straight from Maynard’s stylist, Cary Fetman, who revealed the number in an interview with In Touch.
“It was bigger than any previous season – and we still went over,” Fetman said.
The 26-year-old single mother has worn a $40,000 nude Randi Rahm gown and $1,045 Christian Louboutin Straratata heels.
“She loves to be a girlie girl. She loves dresses and anything glitzy and sparkly,” Fetman said.
This season of The Bachelorette isn’t Maynard ‘s first try at finding love in front of a national audience She previously won the heart of Bachelor contestant Brad Womack, but the couple split in 2011 before tying the knot.
In her early 20s, Maynard was engaged to NASCAR race car driver Ricky Hendrick, who died in a plane crash in 2004. She gave birth to her daughter with Hendrick in 2005, and has said she joined The Bachelorette to find a marriage-minded man and a good father for her daughter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy