- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Ashley Hebert is set to shine on Monday’s finale of The Bachlorette, in which she’ll choose between construction manager JP Rosenbaum and California winemaker Ben Flajnik for the final rose.
Hebert will don a $16,790 Randi Rahm gown (at left). The silver and crystal beads and silver sequins were stitched on by hand to the cream-colored tulle and silk georgette dress. It’s also covered with blush-colored ostrich feathers.
It’s the fifth time Hebert has worn an ensemble by Rahm on the ABC reality show, in its seventh season.
The finale episode, set in Fiji, airs Monday at 8 p.m. EST.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Ethan Hawke on the Lasting Legacy of Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward: “To Be Original Is to Be Yourself”
Josh Dallas Talks ‘Manifest’ Finale and Future: “There’s Major Sequel or Spinoff Potential”
‘Succession’ Star Nicholas Braun on Greg’s Final Coup and Slap Fighting Matthew Macfadyen: “We Were So Charged Up”