- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Despite skating alongside the year-ago ratings performance for most of the season, Becca Kufrin’s final episode was down 14 percent from the previous cycle’s ender — averaging a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49. Total viewership hit nearly 6.7 million, with both of those numbers marking season highs for this cycle of the venerable dating competition. It also helped ABC trounce the rest of the broadcast competition for the night.
Season-to-date, The Bachelorette has averaged a 1.9 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.9 million viewers in live-plus-three day returns.
The closest competition came from NBC’s American Ninja Warrior. The reality show managed a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 5 million viewers, steady despite the increased competition from The Bachelorette — which, it should be noted, was up a strong 35 percent from the Men Tell All special the week prior. NBC also had a new episode of Dateline (0.7 adults).
Fox put out a new So You Think You Can Dance (0.6 adults), while CBS offered up dramas Salvation (0.3 adults) and Elementary (0.4 adults). On the CW, Penn & Teller: Fool Us (0.3 adults) and Whose Line Is It Anyway (0.2 adults) were both steady.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day