- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Bachelorette fans who are anxiously awaiting the series finale will have to clear their Sunday night schedule soon.
The two-hour finale of Emily Maynard’s season will air at 8 p.m. Sunday, July 22, rather than during its normal Monday time slot.
And for the first time in seven years, the After the Final Rose special will be aired live — at 10 p.m. right after the season finale.
Emily is down to her final three bachelors: Jef, Arie and Sean. One more will be eliminated on July 8’s episode. The following Sunday, July 15, will be the Men Tell All special.
ABC’s move of the finale was going to pit the reality dating show juggernaut against CBS’ new dating-style show 3. But CBS has decided to move that series’ premiere to July 29, a week later.
While ABC’s decision to move the finale to might be to promote the premiere of the new season of The Bachelor Pad that begins July 23, is also could be a slight revenge move.
CBS has been trying to get ABC’s new reality show Glass House off the air, claiming it is too similar to Big Brother. In June, the judge overseeing CBS’ lawsuit released his final order denying a request for a temporary restraining order.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day